Quality & Excellence
Toyo tyres are manufactured to the highest standards, using advanced state of the art equipment and the latest quality materials. All Toyo tyres are subjected to the most rigorous product testing at all stages of manufacture. As a result this means that Toyo tyres are very confident with the tyres quality and reliability we can and do guarantee them.
Toyo Tyre Guarantee
Toyo tyres will be replaced by us here at Mike Stokes Tyres if they are found to be defective due to the manufacturing process or materials used. Mike Stokes will replace any of your Toyo tyres with unrepairable damage resulting from normal road use.
How to Make a Claim
You can make a claim simply by returning the Toyo tyre to us here at Mike Stokes Tyres. We will check the following:
- The Toyo tyre was originally purchased and fitted by us.
- Your guarantee is valid.
- The nature of your claim is valid.
Providing these three are met we will replace your Toyo tyre at a discounted price based on the amount of tread remaining on your tyre.
How is the percentage Calculated
We will measure the remaining legal tread on your Toyo tyre at the centre and on the edges to ensure an accurate and consistent reading. Should any measurement fall below 2.0mm then unfortunately no credit towards your discount will be offered.
The terms of this guarantee require that the replacement tyre fitted is the same size as the original and is also a Toyo tyre. We will retain your old guarantee leaflet for the damaged tyre and replace this with a new guarantee.
View percentage calculation chart at the bottom of this page.
The guarantee covers material or manufacturing defects, and irrepairable damage caused by normal road use. It excludes damage caused by the following:
- A mechanical defect in the vehicle.
- Use of unsuitable wheels.
- Not maintaining correct tyre pressure.
- Carrying or towing loads in excess of vehicle specifications.
- Improper or prolonged use of snow chains.
- Competition use.
- Removal of a wheel or poor fitting of the tyre.
- Acts of God, fire, vandalism or theft.
- Road traffic accident damage or ensuing problems.
- Use of tyre that doesn’t match the vehicle specification.
How we calculate the percentage
|Remaing Tread Depth||9mm||8mm||7mm||6mm||5mm||4mm||3mm||2mm||1.6mm|